Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Retreat achieves so much more!

Hi all!

I have just returned from a retreat, run by a fellow SA scrapbooking business Seaside Scrapping on the weekend with Alanna. It was a great weekend and i was amazed at how much i achieved!

The first is the NEW release from kaisercraft Blast off! I love this boys range and it was so much fun to work with, the cute monsters in the collectables made me smile and i cant wait to make more cards from this collection, and i also have a project in mind!


This collection has been very popular and can be found over on my website HERE.

I also decided to give the NEW Kaisercraft True Romance Collection a go! Lots of girly pink in this one!


Lastly, I have been in desperate need of some new baby cards both boy and girl and took along some Echo Park Bundle of Joy Boy supplies! I am totally in love with this collection and could have easily have scrapped some more! I have so far managed to make 11 cards from a paper pad, 12x12 journal cards, and a sticker sheet. There is stil plenty to keep me going! The collection can be found in my store HERE. I still have some 12x12 papers and sticker sheets to add as well!


I also managed to get some gift tags from the Kaisercraft collection summer breeze completed as well! So all up it was a successful weekend and hopefully another one is on its way again soon as it was great to get some more cards to add to my selling stash!

Happy Scrappin'

Kerry



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...