Thursday, May 2, 2013

Welcome Paula!!!


Hi, name is Paula, I am really excited that I have been selected to be on Kerry's design team in 2013. It is a confident boost that other peers appreciate your efforts.

I got into scrapbooking 7 years ago, I started with Creative Memories then branched out when I discovered a whole range of different papers and embellishments that I could use. I got into scrapping in a major way. I started with one little bag of scrapbooking supplies. I have now taken over a bedroom in my house. I got in with a group of dedicated scrap bookers, when I reconnected with a friend. I was mainly making cards at that time and I was fondly known as the card queen among my Friday night scrapbooking group.

I got my passion back to create pages after the birth of my first granddaughter. I surprised myself with what I was creating. I also discovered I enjoyed creating vintage pages and off the page projects. I am now totally addicted.

My friends and I organise our own retreats we are now up to 3 a year! The next one is in June and we have stretched our weekend away to four days this time round. I also own a pazzles inspiration that I love, I am still learning how to fully use it.

I look forward to sharing my creations with you all. I would love any feedback.

Paula

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...