Monday, May 6, 2013

Welcome Kate!!!


Hi my name is Kate. I'm a proud mum of two awesome little munchkins and live on the beautiful Fleuirieu Peninsula in South Australia and work as a bookkeeper for a First Class Accounts franchise.

I grew up in a very craft orientated household with my mum, grandmother and great aunt all very talented artists and crafters. My mum took up scrapbooking before it became a big 'thing' in Australia and kept Creative Memories in business for many years until she discovered the internet and all the other products out there.

I myself love making cards and beyond the page projects and LOVE my Kaiser collections. I have a 'craft room' which is still a work in progress. I seem to accumulate more and more products and run out of space to store them.

I have a massive copic addiction and cant get enough of them. I love colouring, shading and blending life into Lala Land and Magnolia stamps (my favourite being Ballerina Marci).

I have my own FB page set up where I try to post a lot of my creations (Kate's Card Creations).

I am so excited to be a part of Kerry's Design Team and my head is already filled with so many ideas and projects I cant wait to get started on.



2 comments:

Bluewren said...

Hi Kate! Where on the Fleurieu are you? I lived at Goolwa up to three years ago, and I'm often found there catching up with my friends!

Unknown said...

Hi Bluewren! Kate lives at Willunga :)My parents in law live down at Goolwa and we love visiting them often :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...