Wednesday, May 1, 2013

New Design Team!

Hi all! It's been a while since anything has been posted, but after a much needed rest and a re focus on my business it's time to start posting creations again! Yay I hear you all say :)!

As we get back into the world of Blogging I also would like to welcome 2 new members to the design team, Kate and Paula. Both girls will be introducing themselves over the next two days, but I hope that they along with Alanna will help get your creative juices flowing again and I can't wait to see their creations!.

As for following more of their work, both girls are on facebook and I will get them both to link their pages in the coming days!

Also don't forget we LOVE feedback and with both girls new to the design team world please share your comments as I am sure they would love to know what you think!

Happy Scrapping

Kerry x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...