Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Summer Breeze layout step-by-step


Hi , I was very nervous and excited at the same time using Kaisercrafts
Summer Breeze Collection.  I love the bright colours. It was a challenge to find a photo to compliment the papers.  This is a photo of one of my grandaughters.  I feel the photo fits the radiant colours of the Kaisercraft Sunmer Breeze Collection.

Okay to begin your  own 12" by 12" layout.  I used the Kaisercraft Summer Breeze Collection Sprout paper (P1168)  First cut off the edge which has the name of the paper (I have mentioned this as I quite often forget to do this)  I then used a distressing tool around the edges of the paper.  I did random tears and folded up a couple of edges.  I then used a border punch to punch out the Kaisercraft Summer Breeze paper Entwine (P1169)  I then framed my photo with a page from the Kaisercraft Summer Breeze 61/2" paper pad.  I also used a 2 inch straight cut under the Kaisercraft Summer Breeze entwime paper (this matches the paper the photo is framed on).  The orange paper is also from the Kaisercraft Summer Breeze paper pad.  The embellishments on the page are from the Kaisercraft Summer Breeze Collectables that complement the papers beautifully.  The flowers used are Kaisercraft Olive Mini paper blooms and Kaisercraft Coconut paper blooms.  I also experimented with the Kaisercraft lace.  I stamped one side with an orange stamp pad and the other side with a olive stamp pad.  I feel this effect matched the papers. I placed the lace on the paper by just folding the lace, I then glued a Kaisercraft paper flower onto the fold.  All of the scrapbooking supplies used at available for purchase from Kerry's store HERE.
Paula

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...