Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Gorgeous handbag with Summer Breeze

Here is a simple handbag/gift bag using the Kaisercraft Summer Breeze Collection.  I used a SVG file on my cutting machine to create this beyond the page project.  The paper is the full bloom paper in the collection.  I used paper out of the 61/2" Kaisercraft Summer Breeze Pad.  I inked around  the flowers and the butterfly embellishment that is also in the Kaiseercraft Sumer Breeze Pad.  I cut out a scalloped  shape and 3d'd the butterfly onto it.  I attached the handles using double sided tape and hid the end of the handles with the flowers which were made using a SVG file on my cutting machine.  I put a Kaisercraft pearl in the middle of each flower.  I hope you get  inspiration from this. All supplies for this project are available HERE. Have fun creating Paula.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...