Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ray of Sunshine

Recently, my grandmother had a fall and is in hospital recovering. Mum headed over there yesterday to spend some time with her so I made a quick card to spread some bright sunshine into her room. I used the gorgeous Hello Sunshine collection from Bo Bunny... so bright and colourful, I am really loving making cards with this range. I think I might have to make myself one just to brighten up my room!

Materials Used: KaiserCard (Coffee Bean); Bo Bunny Hello Sunshine collection: paper pad, 12" cut outs; MCT stamp: many greetings; Tim Holtz Distress Ink (black soot); Memento Ink (tuxedo black); twine.







I added a little flower to the inside as well to brighten up the stark white paper. Hope it does the tricken and brighten's up the dull hospital room...

Thanks for stopping my the blog today!
- Alanna


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute!!! Just found your site via Facebook. Just signed up as your newest follower. Emailing you about your design team call. Would love to have you visit/follow me :).

Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

Davinia said...

This is such a pretty pretty card! and its nice seeing the affect that your cards made! Bet she loves it and making someone smile when they are doing it hard is the best way to help them get better. Hope she is better soon.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...