Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Twig & Berry Mini Album

Hi everyone,

Sandra here, I have just managed to spend some time working on a mini album I've been wanting to make using Kaisercraft's Twig & Berry Christmas Collection.  Unfortunately its not quite finished but I thought I'ld let you see how it looks so far!

I decided to use a paper bag pages for the inserts and the covers are by Zutter.  This is the first time I've used paper bags in this way and I must admit I was a touch frightened but I think they've worked really well and I can't wait to start decorating each page.

This is the album so far:


There's still lots to be added......


I hope to finish it in the next couple of days....depends if the kids will let me though!!


Most of the items used for this album can be purchased from Kerry at www.kerryscraftycardsandcuts.com.au

Please pop over and check out her store.

Bye
S xo



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...