Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hello Sunshine

Hi everyone! Alanna here today to show you a card made using the bright and cheerful Hello Sunshine range from Bo Bunny. You can find the entire range here in Kerry's store.

Materials Used: Bo Bunny Hello Sunshine collection: paper pad, noteworthy, cut outs; Kaisercard (licorice); MCT stamp set: pain pain go away; thickers; Tim Holtz distress ink (tumbled glass).

I made a centre step card (for the 2nd time!) using a tutorial from SplitCoasterStamps. The first time I made one of these cards was for my design team application!! The tutorial, which you can find here, is really easy to follow. Make sure you have some time up your sleeve before you head on over there, I always lose an hour or two ;)


I thought the black cardstock was perfect to combine with the bright colours in the Hello Sunshine range. I can just see this sitting on someones shelf, brightening up their day :)


Thanks for looking, hopefully I've inspired you to create something bright and cheerful today! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...