Monday, August 13, 2012

August Challenge - Layout Sketch

Happy Monday everyone!!  Sandra here and its my turn to set the challenge for August. 

I've decided that the challenge will be a layout one.....as sometimes its hard to get inspired, I chose a simple layout that will work well for many different photo combinations. 

Also your layout must include:  a hidden journal tag and a bunting (which are very popular at the moment!!)

Challenge Layout Sketch:


This is my example of the challenge....I used Kaisercraft's Fine and Sunny Paper Collection which is very cute. 


Hidden journal tag:



Even though the layout is simple, it was a challenge for me not to add frills, flowers & bling (which I do to most of my projects) but I'm really happy with how this has turned out.



Here are a few guidelines to the challenge:

1. Entries - due Sunday 2nd September at midnight (Central Standard Time-Adelaide time).
2. Each person may enter one layout.
3. Entries are to be posted on the store facebook page (here) where Kerry or Alanna will add them to an album.
5. Prizes will be drawn by random selection and announced Tuesday 4th September on the blog.
6. Prizes are 2x $15 voucher to the online store.


If you have any trouble posting your entry onto the store facebook page, please leave us a comment or email Kerry.

Keep watching the blog, as the other DT members will be trying to inspire you with their examples! Please join in the fun this month.  Good luck and remember entries close Sunday 2nd September!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...