Monday, July 30, 2012

Fine & Sunny Collection

Hi everyone, Sandra here.  This week I got to choose my own project for the Design Team.  I thought I would share a gift set that I have been making for a friend.  I decided to make a small trinket box with her name on it as well as a matching mini canvas and gift card. 

Kaisercrafts Fine & Sunny Collection has been sitting in my stash for a little while now, so I dug it out and couldn't wait to get started.  I love using all the little collectables that are part of the collections now. 

Here's the little box (15cmx15cmx7.5cm):


This is the mini canvas (10cmx10cm):

 The gift card (8cmx8cm):


The complete set:


I'm really pleased with how it turned out....I hope my friend is too!


Papers used:  Fine & Sunny Collection
Cardstock:  Kaisercard - Island & Apple

Embellishments:  Fine & Sunny Collectables

Paint:  Kaisercolour Pretty Pink

Ribbon:  American Crafts

I hope this may inspire you to try using Kaisercrafts Fine & Sunny Collection.... for all your scrapbooking and papercrafted supplies, please check out Kerry's online store  http://www.kerryscraftycardsandcuts.com.au/store/ 

Hope you have a great week!

Bye
:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello :) Oh this is sooo cute and pretty. What a lovely gift. Definitely inspiring.

Abbey

Little Purple Forest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...